Our company is a place where associates have the opportunity to shape their own success and grow both personally and professionally. In addition to a first-class working environment, competitive pay and superb benefits package, we offer a tuition reimbursement plan, professional development opportunities, and more. Associates at Dallas Capital are valued members of a team that appreciates and relies on associate knowledge and contributions. Our team thrives in a collaborative, successful work environment. We respect your commitment to family and support your involvement in the community.
If you are looking for a career in a growing organization, surrounded by talented professionals, then please check out our job opportunities and submit your application today. We welcome applications from qualified candidates whose values align with our team of professionals.
Join us in our journey in "How Dallas Does Business", and let us help you reach your career goals.
Health & Wellness
- Major Medical Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) - Medical & Dependent Care
Life & Disability
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan with pre-tax, Roth after-tax, and after-tax contribution options and a specified company match
Employee Assistance Program
- 3rd party service that provides free, confidential counseling & other related services to help associates and their families deal with personal difficulties
Free Garage Parking
Onsite Fitness Facility
Time Away from Work
- Family Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Group Hospital Confinement policy
- Group Critical Illness policy
- Group Accident policy
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.